Thank you so much, to all the families that joined me for this year’s Holiday Event!
Whether we were challenged by chilly temps or charmed by fluffy snow, I hope you had some fun, and made some family memories!
Be sure to print your images beyond the holiday card and social media – Show them what your family tree looks like!
Your PROOF GALLERY is ready to pick favorites. Go look, then come back and read this babble. It’ll answer most of your questions.
I’m a full service studio, and I can help you with the ordering of Prints & Products. (click)
Here are instructions and tips to completing the process:
IMPORTANT: In the interest of holiday card deadlines, your images are small resolution PROOFS ONLY. Little things like obvious blemishes, bright rosy noses, stray items and adding that final coat of sparkle & color will be applied to your final order. There will be no watermark on your final purchase.
Hint to my workflow que: I get PROOF GALLERIES out to you, in the order they were clicked. I rush this out for holiday cards, and it seems to work quite well! The quicker you respond with your favorites, the better. At that point I start a second que, and edit those favorites in the order they were submitted. Any orders after December 15th could be subject to a $50 rush fee to get in time for the holidays, both from my lab(s) and my studio.
ALL GALLERIES WILL HAVE AN EXPIRATION of DECEMBER 21st; an auto-reminder will send two days prior. Again, unless we have talked and have a plan to wrap things up accordingly, that $50 rush fee for Christmas will apply after that date.
If you are not in an immediate rush, just let me know. Want to come back and shop again in the new year? Just let me know!
A little prep work prior makes this part less painful. Get your address labels ready, find the frames you want to fill and gift.
- Once you are viewing your gallery, mobile or desktop, simply select awesome images as “Favorites” as you go through the gallery, and then see what you’re left with. Your favorites are email-specific. Fine tune that selection as you wish, and then tell me you’re ready! Tracie@TracieBeaPhotographie.com
Just tell me how you would like each of those final choices (prints, digital files, big prints, etc.) and any details to those file numbers.
DO NOT CHECK OUT ! Just tell me you’re ready.
- Your holiday mini session includes (2) digital files or (3) gift prints. Hint, gift prints are any size 11×14 or smaller. Order more if you wish; I have no minimum purchase. HERE (click) are more ideas. I also have gift cards for holiday gifts. Hint hint husband ….
- Once I let you know your cart is ready, you may check out! I’ll put a promo code in your cart for any included items, and get you all set! Digital images arrive quickly & automatically, from Shootproof. Be sure to actually download them within the allowed time, not just click the link. Prints and products go to my professional lab and usually arrive within the week. You are responsible for backing up and archiving these images. I always recommend that you print it, external hard drive it, and online it. Twice.
- Larger items may require a final approval before ordering, and may come to my studio for delivery or pickup. (note deadlines below)
- Your images often have some extra room around the edges. This is done to make cropping to other sizes (it’s an aspect ratio thing) and to allow for framing, orientation, wrapping and more. If you fear your favorites have too much room, I can help! Just note the file number and request in your order.
- Your print order has a flat shipping rate. Go ahead and load up that cart with goodies – fill that box UP with happy memories and beautiful images! Grandma can place her own order with HER email. (or she can use your email and add to yours, etc.)
Again, I am a full service studio. It is my job to take beautiful photographs, and help you finish what we started. Please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Tracie@TracieBeaPhotographie.com or (612) 567-BUZZ during normal business hours, please.
My studio is open by appointment only.
My business is grown by the kind words of others. Please support small businesses and SHARE our work!