Social Distancing Policy (edited 5/15/20)
Now that Governor Walz is allowing non-essential employees return to work, in the [midst/wake] of the 2019 novel coronavirus disease (COVID19) pandemic, Tracie Bea Photographie (TBP) wants to assure you of my continued commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy environment. TBP is taking additional measures to protect you, and your families from the spread of COVID-19. As part of those efforts, we are required to, and will be implementing, a new Social Distancing Policy. Please read this policy carefully, and by continuing the booking process, you agree to the following terms & conditions.
The importance of Social Distancing: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has found that one of the most effective ways of preventing the spread of COVID-19 is limiting face-to-face contact with others, known as social distancing or physical distancing. The Occupational Safety and Health Authority (OSHA) similarly recommends increased social distancing when preparing workplaces to respond to COVID-19. This Social Distancing Policy is a key part of our overall strategy and commitment to maintaining a healthy workplace in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. Although knowledge about the virus and how it spreads are evolving, based on the information we have now, these measures will help curb its spread.
So moving forward:
- Please wash your hands as you leave your residence, and/or use hand sanitizer products once in your vehicle.
- Arrive 10 minutes prior to your scheduled time, but please REMAIN in your vehicle. (kindly park near the little red farmhouse/studio) NOTE: We have several friendly critters roaming around and young kids might find it challenging to sit and wait. Please come prepared with set expectations, and perhaps non-messy snacks, screens, books, etc.
- Once I’m ready, I’ll come and greet you with just a wave and a smile… then give you the quick run down, and we’ll have fun & click!
- As for the session itself, I tend to use a longer lens anyways, so I’ll have no problem with the 6 ft distance guidelines. Parents can be mindful of fly-away hairs, or adjusting shirts, etc. and I will keep my eyes open for what needs fixing.
- With most sessions, I let the kids know that we have a “job” to do first, and that’s taking some fun photos. AFTER that, they can help me with chores, meet the ducks, feed the alpaca, etc. I have switched to disposable paper products for the kids to use for nibbles (or bring your own veggie/fruit scraps, if you wish) and sanitizing any common surfaces between sessions.
- It’s difficult to wear a mask and properly communicate with my families, but I will be more than happy to wear one on request.
- Often grandparents and/or nannies are in tow. If they are going to be a part of the photos, that is acceptable. But all extra people should observe the social-distancing rules, and keep our group size to the minimum.
We have been safe on the farm since early in this pandemic, and no one in my circle has been sick. My goal is to create fun & happy memories for you, while keeping everyone as safe as possible. If you have any concerns regarding this, by all means please let me know.
My general policy is that all sessions are non-refundable but totally transferrable. If you find yourself, or your family, not feeling well or presumed exposure becomes an issue, please reach out to me ASAP for alternative dates. I’ll do right by my clients, and expect the same in return!
(TBP) promises to adhere to new guidelines as they emerge, as this issue is new and evolving. Policy Modification Government and public health guidelines and restrictions and business and industry best practices regarding COVID-19 are changing rapidly as new information becomes available and further research is conducted. (TBP) reserves the right to modify this policy at any time in its sole discretion to adapt to changing circumstances and business needs, consistent with its commitment to maintaining a safe and healthy workplace.
Here is the Release of Liability my studio is required to state:
I, (client), knowingly and willingly consent to a photography session with Tracie Bea Photographie.
I understand the COVID-19 virus has a long incubation period during which carriers of the virus may not show any signs or symptoms and still be highly contagious. I understand my photographer will take all precautions suggested with COVID-19 prevention, but it is impossible to determine who has it and who does not given the current limitations in virus testing. I understand that should I be diagnosed to be COVID-19 positive within 14 days following my session with TBP, I will contact her to let them know of my positive diagnosis.
I release Tracie Bea Photographie from any and all liability associated with receiving a COVID-19 positive diagnosis following our session.
At time of session, I will confirm that I am not presenting any of the following symptoms of COVID-19
* Fever *Shortness of breath *Dry cough *Runny nose *Sore throat
Should I present with any of these symptoms, 14 days prior up to the day of my scheduled session, I will contact the studio to reschedule my session, without penalty.
I understand that the studio reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any session at any point in time due to COVID-19 implemented regulations, health concerns, possible exposure, or arising symptoms of COVID-19, and is not liable for any costs accrued by the client (i.e. hair appointments, cakes, balloons, etc) in association with my session.
I understand that I/We may be asked to wear masks during our session with the studio and I/We are willing to do so.
By continuing with my session payment, I hereby electronically sign this document I agree to the terms of this liability release.
By continuing with your booking, you agree to the following:
I, (client), acknowledge that on (date), I received and read a copy of Tracie Bea Photographie’s [COVID19 Pandemic guidelines and release of liability, and understand that it is my responsibility to be familiar with and abide by its terms.