Your gallery is almost ready! How do you want to wrap this up?
I firmly believe stopping by my hive is the best way to complete this process, because you get to SEE what sizes look like on the way, touch a custom album and feel how exquisite it is. So many of these unique and special products just don’t translate well over email or the web. If this is your preferred route, please email me for available times.
Sometimes a trip to my Bea Hive Farm is not warranted or wanted, so an online gallery from the comfort of your OWN hive is the way to go. Great!
Please consider the following tips:
- I post your gallery for (3) days. Why? Because then you get your ordering done. We all have busy lives, and I know how it goes with work and kids and cabins and school and life. If I give you a month, you’ll likely take two. That’s just human nature. If you need to wait a few, that’s ok. I’d like to make sure I’m around to help if you have any questions before you hit “purchase.”
- Once you are viewing your gallery, Shootproof (my gallery host) has made it very simple to order. Simply select images as “Favorites” as you go through the gallery, and then select the ones you want to purchase. For each photo you can pick whether you want an 8×10, a 24×36″ large float wrap, five 5×7’s for Grandparents, or to download/purchase the digital file. Full resolution files that are purchased receive a print release via email right after purchase. You are responsible for backing up and archiving these images. I always recommend to
print AND save it on something tangible like a USB or ExHD and online in a reputable place.
- If you purchase the digital images, it is only to PRINT and share them. Please do not edit or apply filters to ANY of my photos; this is my art.
- When you place your order, it’s securely processed within Shootproof and sent to my professional lab for processing. Most products will come direct from the printer, some will be sent to me for delivery or pickup. All sales are final with these purchases, so please contact me PRIOR with any questions. That being said, if it arrives and you’re not happy, let’s talk. If you’re happy, I’m happy.
- Your images all have some extra room around the edges. This is done to make cropping to other sizes (it’s an aspect ratio thing) and to allow for framing, wrapping and more. If you fear your favorites have too much room, I can help! Just contact me with the file number and request. (anything more than a gift print will require you to approve the final crop, etc. so expect a slight delay in the process while we go back and forth.) PS – see those montage examples up top? I have software that can easily show you YOUR photos on YOUR walls, with just a couple clicks. Send me a snapshot of the wall, and I’ll throw together some sample ideas for you!
- You love a photo but there’s something bugging you about it. In many cases, it’s easy to fix little things that got missed in editing. I’m happy to do a couple little edits to make you happy. But PLEASE understand that Photoshop is not a miracle, and cannot fix everything. Anything that was an error or omission on your part will occur a fee for my additional time. Hate that belt you wore and want it removed? I’ll give you a bid for that.
- Some packages and such will have a special code at check out. It’s quite easy for me to enter your cart from my end and get it all set, then you go in and enter payment & shipping into, so please let me help, if you meet frustration.
- Your order has a flat shipping rate. Go ahead and load up that cart with goodies – fill that box UP with happy memories and beautiful images! Your order is unique to the email that you use to enter the gallery. Grandma can place her own order with HER email. (or she can use your email and add to yours, etc.)
- Is the 3-day window causing you stress? Again, I’m here to help. If you need to extend the gallery please let me know. You may be charged $25 per day to extend, and that money is applied towards any balance that you have.
- If you are going print yourself, your print release is for a reputable printer only. I STRONGLY discourage the use of any “big box” stores. They use inferior ink & paper, and your images will not last. (plus they very well may not match my color calibration, and will arrive with odd tones and colors.) I trust my printers, and they are worth the additional expense. However, a nice compromise is www.Mpix.com for a nice prosumer print house.
Again, I am a full service studio. It is my job to take beautiful photographs, and help you finish what we started. Please don’t hesitate to contact me. You’re not “bugging” me, you’re simply showing them what your family tree looks like!
Tracie@TracieBeaPhotographie.com or (612) 567-BUZZ during normal business hours, please.
My charming farm & studio is located in Minnetrista, MN. It’s open by appointment only.