A popular choice added in 2016, I present my “Last minute slash whoops I forgot slash what happened to the summer slash oh no we missed the yearbook deadline slash my kid just doesn’t care about these photos” mini session for graduating seniors, class of 2018 !
Super honey-sweet & petite…. it gets the job done without a lot of sting. A “yearbook mini session” if you will.
Tag along before or after another scheduled session and save HUGE money! There is a $200 session fee, and includes your choice of ONE (1) full resolution file with print release. (I will size it for yearbook use as well, if you have those details.)
- You must chose one of my other scheduled sessions at pre-determined place/time, to piggy-back before or after*
- Quick mini session in a couple scenes, and time for a shirt change. 3 day turn-around, presented in an online gallery, digital delivery within 1 day of selection.
- Gallery images will have a basic edits. Moderate touch-ups/photoshop will be completed to chosen file, as needed. As you can see by my galleries…. I complete senior images with a classic edit, without the use of fad filters and such. My work in general tends to be bright and colorful, with natural skin tones and contrasts.
- Creative ideas are always welcome!
- My studio and historic BAKER BLUE WALL are also available
- You may purchase additional items a la carte/package, but there is no additional required purchase.
Print Credit Package: $425 includes the above, an extra file & $200 print credit
Album Package: $500 includes the above and a finished gallery as standard 8×8 album
See my Prints & Products Menu for other additional ideas and options
*Fine Print: Nothing, really. I have found there are many families that just don’t want the big fuss around senior photos, but don’t want to skip this big milestone. (ahhhhchooothosebusyyoungmen) This has been a nice option, particularily for the yearbook, crunched for time, or want something to update your previous spring session, and more.
Scheduling – most sessions take place in and around the Lake Minnetonka area. If for some reason the family you were tied to changes their booked time, I will still honor yours. If their session is cancelled by me, usually for weather-related issues, then yours will need to be re-scheduled, too. Fall season is incredibly busy for me, and there are all kinds of options for when your session takes place. Typically it’s in the evening, Monday through Friday.
Does this sound perfect?
Please email me at Tracie@TracieBeaPhotographie.com
or through my CONTACT tab to get started. You can book me online.
Does this sound TOO small?
Other options include my regular BUZZ-BY MINI and STANDARD SESSION (click) My popular standard sessions are also FULL SERVICE, where you just book me, and I help with the rest! All the ordering, what size for Grandma, the album making, even HANGING THINGS ON THE WALL….. all ME, the Queen Bea. It can even include a family shot or three, as long as your fledgling is all dressed up. Please note these sessions have a slightly longer delivery time than my SENIOR MINI. Please ask for details if that’s a concern.
Got questions? Bug me, or buzz on by my hive – located right in downtown Excelsior!